Superb lifestyle opportunity located at a regional growth centre between Sydney and Brisbane
About the Business
- This business offeres prospective buyers two signinifcant future business streams
- 1: To continue to develop the and grow revenue
- 2: To subdivide the land into fourfor sale or development, self development.
- Superb Lifestyle Opportunity
- This privately operated holiday tourist park is ideally situated on the rivers edge in a vibrant coastal regional centre, three kilometers from the centre of town and minutes from regional shopping. The region is known for its temperate year round climaspante.
- Picturesque and immaculately appointed the park lies facing the river on a one acre plot in a tropical setting, with proximity to great fishing, beaches and excellent surfing.
- Developed in the early 1960’s the current owners have been in possession since 1997 and it’s time to retire.
- The business is currently run under management and is staffed by a husband and wife team who share the opening hours of 8-10am and 2-6pm each day plus a casual cleaner
- Development Opportunity
- With an income
- The sought after location of the park lends itself to be sub divided or developed for alternative use, and may be considered by a buyer as a unique business opportunity with steady income, and the opportunity for future development on the main river.
- Currently consisting of 12 cabins and 9 fully serviced sites, there is also the opportunity to increase specification of the cabins to boutique holiday accommodation and convert existing caravan sites to boutique cabins.
- Immaculately maintained the park consists of 12 well styled cabins and 9 fully serviced caravan sites.
- The main building consists of an office area, two 1 bedroom flats with a 2 bedroom residence upstairs. One of the downstairs flats is for the manager if required and the other two flats are currently rented. The residence has a covered wide veranda overlooking the river where you can watch dolphin or spot a koala in the trees.
- Zoned Residential .
- Modern professional website with booking capability as well as advertising on booking.com.
- This tourism enterprise is the only one in the area with the proximity to the river and the property has a large frontage with river aspect.
Guest facilities include:
*Kiosk with bait, tackle and LP gas refill
*Free WIFI Hotspot
Stock on Hand
Plant & Equipment
Central Coast, New South Wales, Australia