Victorian based advanced forklift licences & training facility
- This Victorian-based business facilitates VRQA (Victorian Registration and Qualification Authority) courses approved RTO Registered Training. Currently the scope of courses offered by this business covers operating Forklift Trucks, Order Picking Forklift Trucks and Elevated Work Platforms.
- The business is currently turning over $250,000.00 annually. The courses are conducted over two and three days depending on the licence class offered.
- The current owner is limited to eight students per course, however, with additional qualified trainers; the current classrooms can accommodate up to 50 students and 15-20 in the smaller rooms.
- The business focuses on occupation health and safety requirements with all training incorporating theory and practical components as well as relevant legislation, pre-operation and post-operational checks. This provides students the ability to legally operate immediately after successful completion of the course.
- The potential of this business is unlimited, as a large variety of sources such as private individuals, company employees, and government funded training companies could be facilitated in the business’ large, modern premises. Currently relying on word-of-mouth, with focused advertising and online marketing, this business is poised to grow exponentially.
- Located less than 30 minutes from Melbourne’s CBD, the business is within easy walking distance from both bus and trains stations. New owners could choose to live in the attractive outer skirts of Melbourne, or in one of the world’s most liveable cities.
- This business would suit anyone with relevant industry experience; alternatively, by employing qualified trainers, the business could expand in multiple directions, including the lucrative market of government funded training programs.
Asking price: $200,000 plus P&E
$200,000 plus P&E
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
This Ad has been viewed 248 times.