Hair care empire of multiple salons Retail outlets based in prime Brisbane retail centre.New Listing
Hair care empire of multiple salons Retail outlets based in prime Brisbane retail centre
- This Brisbane-based family business is comprised of multiple hair salons each with a strong retail component has been successfully trading for 48 years. Today, this flourishing empire is still operated by the original family, and is turning over $10 million annually.
- Beginning with a single men’s barbershop in 1965 in Brisbane, the owner was the first to open a unisex hair salon in the 1970s. Subsequent salons have since been opened in almost every major shopping centre in Brisbane and south to the Gold Coast.
- A uniquely successful strategy that this business has developed is the strong retail component of each salon, creating a one-stop hair care shop for their customers. The floor space of each salon is equally divided between the salon’s operations and to retail sales, with approximately 50 per cent of each salon’s business attributed to retail sales.
- All the salons offer a full salon menu including all hair cutting, colour, perming, straightening as well as beauty services such as eyebrow waxing, eyelash tinting and ear piercing. The experienced hair stylists are all trained in-house, with the business investing in ongoing staff training and education.
- Each salon has a dedicated manager, overseeing the day-to-day running of the salon. The business boasts a high record of staff retention, reflecting the excellent business practices and reputation of this concern.
- Each salon sells a vast range of the leading professional hair care products and recommends products as they service their clients. There is also an extensive range of hair accessories. It is the strong loyalty from customers and staff that further cement this efficient one-stop policy for hair care.
- The current owner says it’s very important to retire but would like to see this business stay true to its clients and staff by maintaining its high level of service.
- The business dominates the sector in the state of Queensland. Everything is in place to grow the business nationally. A franchising plan was started but due to other commitments was never fully investigated. The business does not require any specific skills, only basic business acumen and a commitment to the ongoing success of this solid enterprise.
- Based in Brisbane, the new owners would need to live locally to service the business from the headquarters. Boasting an almost ideal climate and in close proximity to some of Australia’s most beautiful natural environments, Brisbane is one of the most liveable cities in the world.
Asking price: $6.25 Million + SAV+ Freehold optional
$6.25 Million + SAV+ Freehold optional
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
This Ad has been viewed 254 times.