Brisbane based water engineering business with an excellent reputation selling internationally
- Established in 1983 in Brisbane, this business was purchased by the current owner nine years ago and has gone on to exhibit continued growth and expansion with plants in
- Australia and Malaysia, turning over a combined $4 million a year across all businesses.
- The business has grown to employ both eight staff each in Australia and Malaysia. The business provides spare parts and services for both local and international markets, exporting throughout the world with agents in China, New Zealand, Malaysia, England, Singapore, USA and Japan.
- The Malaysian branch manufactures for the Australian market, with a stand-alone company in Malaysia manufacturing for the huge China market. With a limited population in Australia, the company has intentionally expanded to provide spare parts and service to the populous Asian markets.
- Specifically, this engineering business is a technology-orientated company, designing, manufacturing and selling ozonation (O3), ultra-violet (UV), reverse osmosis (RO), ultra-filtration (UF), micro filtration (MF), membrane bioreactors (MBR) that provide the best solution to meet pure water, potable water, and wastewater requirements. Ease and low cost of maintenance are key elements for the equipment design.
- The business constantly focuses on keeping pace with modern technologies such as current advanced oxidation technology, airborne fungi destruction, advanced membrane and separation technologies, application research, and more to remain competitive.
- This water engineering business has been involved in many large projects around the world and their reputation is extremely well regarded. These projects include wastewater re-use, aquariums, life support systems for mammals, and drinking water applications. Key projects designed and installed by this company in Australia include a Shire Council and Sea World Theme Park, both in Queensland, plus the Sydney Aquatic Centre. International projects include Pole Aquarium, Dalian National Panasonic Waste water treatment plant in China, as well as projects in Russia.
- This unique business is poised to grow exponentially, taking on the huge Chinese, Asian and Russian markets. Based in Australia and Malaysia, the business has an excellent reputation and is perfectly positioned to go to an exciting international dominating level.
- The current owner is now at retirement age and all technology, marketing and stock at valuation is included in the asking price. The business would suit anyone with experience in the water business, preferably with a technology background to understand the demands and specialities of the water treatment industry.
- The company’s base in Australia is an option to be sold on a freehold basis otherwise a reasonable long-term rent could be negotiated. Based in Brisbane and Malaysia, the current owner would enjoy the best of all worlds; based in one of Australia’s most liveable cities plus a lifestyle that would include regular international travel.
$2.5 Million + SAV;
$2.5 Million + SAV +freehold optional
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia