- Established in 1996
- Can be relocated
- 4 permanent & 4 casual staff
- Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Business suitable for existing business in digital marketing large database and client base
- The Loyalty Group is a well-established loyalty marketing company specialising in the development and management of successful Customer Loyalty Programs.
- Our expertise lies in the design and implementation of loyalty programs, loyalty marketing services, marketing consultancy and customised loyalty program solutions. The Loyalty Group has developed and operates the successful Lucky Buys Reward program, which has become the largest independent small business customer loyalty program in Australia.
- The Loyalty Group has also assisted in the establishment and operation of the IGA Community Club, Pool Pro, RSL Member Rewards, Red Meat Rewards, Showcase Rewards, Edge Club, Food works Real Rewards, Autopro VIP Club and other retail-based loyalty programs.
- At The Loyalty Group, we believe communication with your existing customers is a key to running a successful loyalty program, for that reason we have established a complete range of services including Direct Mail service, Email marketing, SMS Marketing & Gift Cards
- Celebrated our 10-year anniversary of the Lucky Buys Reward program. In these 10 years we have introduced many services to the program including; Database management, Performance reporting, Direct mail service, SMS and Email marketing and co-branded loyalty programs.
- Over 1200 businesses in Australia use the program, over 640,000 cardholders with over 4,000 joining our programs each month.
- The most satisfying aspect of the Lucky Buys Reward Programs is businesses using their program to its potential thus increasing their turnover proving that our customer loyalty programs do work.
- Based around the same concept of the Lucky Buys Reward program, customised loyalty reward programs are tailored to suit your specific business. By co- branding your program with the Lucky Buys Reward program you are able to network with other participating businesses Australia wide whilst having a unique feel of your own customer loyalty program.
- We can provide branding, graphic design, branded cards, letterhead, application forms, posters, merchandise and promotional material.
- Some successful programs include Pool Pro, Health point and Westpark Plants Plus.
- Turnover: $500,000 PA
- P&E: $30,000
- SAV: $30,000
- ASKING PRICE: $425,000 ONO
REASON FOR SALE: RETIREMENT, OWNER WILL ASSIST TO A SMOOTH TRANSITION
Contact InformationContact Noel Currie
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia