- Clark Rubber, an Australian owned Franchise, commenced operation way back in 1946, now with over 65 stores Nationwide.
- With an exclusive position in the constantly changing retail space in Australia, Clark Rubber are experts in selling pools, foam, rubber and carry an extensive range. Their brand and business systems have stood the test of time again and again, and are seen as a very stable business and franchise operation.
- If you are considering securing your financial future with a franchise system, consider this iconic brand.
- This is a Franchise resale of the Frankston outlet.
- Same vendor since 2010 looking to retire
- Highly profitable business with EBIT of $180,000
- Excellent systems and franchise operation
- Daytime business trading across 7 days.
- Outstanding location, visibility, parking and exposure
- Business has 4 permanent staff and 2 casuals.
Asking price: $180,000
Contact InformationContact Noel Currie
Frankston, Victoria, Australia