- Exceptional Fruit and vegetable business in Anglesea.
- Situated on the Great Ocean Road with exposure, parking and visibility, this business ticks all the boxes.
- Well known in the Anglesea and surf coast region for the supplying finest and freshest produce, this business is hugely popular amongst locals and tourists alike.
- Business Information -
- Seasonal business with sales averaging $16,000 per week. Up to $70,000 per week in peak holiday times, and $8000 per week off peak.
- Selling fruit and vegetables, along with dairy items, meats, eggs and a range of healthy gluten free breads amongst others. Weekly rent of only $380 with a generous lease
- Family run business with 2 part time staff to assist.
- Same vendors since 2010.
- Extremely well appointed, impressive equipment and chattels list including walk in coolroom, state of the art point of sale and item tracking / inventory systems, forklift, delivery vehicle, all included in the sale.
- Highly profitable, well known and respected, sales building each year.
- This is an unbelievable opportunity to purchase a profitable business in the most enviable part of Victoria and enjoy a work life balance that most people just dream about.
- No competition, opportunity to further build the business, all accounts and suppliers in place. Training provided by the vendor to ensure a smooth handover if desired.
- Look no further, this business is it.
Asking price: $219,000
Contact InformationContact Noel Currie
Geelong, Victoria, Australia