- Situated in the bustling Brunswick Street Restaurant and Bar precinct sits this gem of a business.
- With a very distinct and unique theme which is replicated throughout the premises, this establishment commenced operation in 2009 and has become a well reviewed, and well frequented place amongst the locals and party patrons of Melbourne.
- Famous for its cocktails and drinks menu, the fully stocked bar and drink concoctions are well known, in addition, a well appointed kitchen serves a simple finger foods menu which keeps the patrons satisfied.
- This business trades night time only, open until11pm (1am on Friday and Saturday) with weekly sales averaging between $6500 and $7000.
- The rent and lease are very reasonable, there is nothing to spend for the incoming owner, this business is well appointed and will not disappoint.
Asking price: $110,000
Contact InformationContact Noel Currie
This Ad has been viewed 398 times.