- Here is a unique opportunity to acquire a brisket manufacturing business in Murrumbeena.
- With an extensive equipment and fixtures list, everything is set up and in position to commence operations on a larger scale.
- Currently run by the vendor who manufactures once a week for clients and farmers markets, the equipment is state of the art and can be producing brisket around the clock.
- The profit margin in manufacturing brisket is significant, this business is fully accredited with Primesafe, the equipment is brand new and fully compliant, it is a business which can easily be increased to be more than just a hobby and provide
- significant returns.
- Full training and support will be provided by the vendor.
- This could be an easy addition to any restaurant looking to add a "smokehouse" theme and menu to its existing operation.
- Current rental at Murrumbeena is only $400 per week, with this business being relocatable if desired.
- This is a great opportunity to capitalize on the hard work done by this vendor being sold for less than replacement value
Asking price: $120,000
Contact InformationContact Noel Currie
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia