Designer clothing business in Brome Western Australia
- This unique clothing business is based in beautiful Broome, WA, representing an enviable lifestyle opportunity. The business turned over $225,000 last financial year selling original hand-dyed & silk-screened clothing, primarily to the busy tourist market.
- The current owner commenced selling the clothing range in 2007 at the local markets.
- The business has since grown substantially and as a result, relocated in early 2013 to the historic shopping precinct in the commercial and tourist heart of Broome.
- Broome has distinct weather and tourist seasons, with the months of May to October the busy months. In the off-season, December to April, the business trades, by invitation, at the large and high-end markets in and around Perth. A website presence has recently been established; however there is enormous scope to grow internet sales for this business.
- Due to health reasons, the current owners are offering this business as a WIWO opportunity, with everything included in the asking price, plus stock at current valuation. New owners have the freedom to choose to trade in the busy, seasonal months in the beautiful resort town of Broome and holiday in the off-season, or to continue building the business by trading at the markets and increasing online sales.
$120,000 + SAV
$120,000 + SAV
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Western Australia, Australia