Architectural Metal and glass work business located on the Fraser Coast in Queensland Coastal City
- This Queensland based business is located four hours north of Brisbane in a large coastal city. The business designs, fabricates and installs architectural metal and glass work, working primarily with aluminium, stainless steel, mild steel and glass.
- The current owner has 15 years’ experience as an industrial engineer and established this business seven years ago after identifying a gap in the market. Licensed to work in both Queensland and New South Wales, the business turns over approximately
- $1.4 million annually undertaking work in Queensland.
- While there is some local competition in the industry, this company has built up a solid reputation for quality work and an excellent ‘can do’ attitude. The business services both commercial and residential clients; however the vast majority of work (approximately 80-90%) is undertaken for commercial projects.
- Specifically this business undertakes a variety of architectural exterior features such as balconies, screening and stairs, mostly for commercial projects such as shopping centres, hospitals, office and residential high-rise buildings.
- The workflow systems of the business have been streamlined for maximum productivity and safety, employing a mix of seven skilled industry staff and qualified welders. Ideally, the new owners would possess relevant industry experience or the skills to co-ordinate, facilitate and project manage the business. The current owner has indicated he is available for a flexible handover to ensure a smooth transition.
- Most work comes into the business from repeat clients and referrals. This leaves new owners room to grow the business by actively marketing. There is also a separate registered business included in the asking price, a Stainless and Aluminium Supplies concern providing an additional revenue stream and enhancing the competiveness of the business.
- The business premises include a 500 square metre factory with three offices plus a meeting room set on 1,300 square metres of ground. There is an option to purchase the freehold title of the property; alternatively a reasonable lease can be arranged.
- Located on Queensland’s coast, new owners can expect to enjoy the best of Australian outdoor living, plus the amenities of a city and an excellent, sub-tropical climate.
$750,000 + SAV +
$750,000 + SAV + freehold optional
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556