Booming Polypipe welding business in Beautiful Western Australia
- Starting out in 2005, the current owner has turned this Western Australian welding business into a valuable concern, turning over more than $1 million annually. Commencing with two welding machines, today this family operated concern has over $650,000 worth of machinery and specialises in providing a myriad of solutions for poly piping, mostly for mining companies.
- The business is centrally located to many of the larger mining companies, an hour and a half south of Perth in a large coastal city. By remaining hands-on and building up an excellent reputation for reliability and flexibility, this business enjoys a solid client base with up to 80 percent of business generated by repeat clients.
- The client list includes some of the world’s largest mining companies, water corporations and farmers – any business that requires piping for water, varying from a few metres to many kilometres of piping. The current owner has intentionally kept the business at a manageable size to provide the best possible service for clients and to limit the amount of travelling.
- There is enormous potential to promote this business further by marketing it online and by undertaking work in other parts of the state. The current owner currently only services clients in the immediate region south of Perth, however new energetic owners could take on a lot more work by being willing to travel to other regions in
- Western Australia.
- As a WIWO opportunity, all the valuable plant and machinery is included in the asking price, plus there are four utilities. After building up this successful concern, “a license to print money,” the current owner is now at retirement age but would be available for a flexible handover period to ensure a smooth and successful transition.
- The business is located an hour and half south of Perth in a beautiful coastal city, surrounded by the ocean and rivers. This fast growing region of Western Australia is famously beautiful, with an excellent climate and is less than two hours from the famous wine-growing region of Margaret River. The city has all the advantages of urban living combined with an abundance of natural beauty and a healthy outdoor lifestyle.
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Perth, Western Australia, Australia