Successful souvenir shop in one of Western Australia’s leading tourism destinations
- Located in the popular Western Australian tourism township of Broome, this souvenir shop is the only specialist business of its kind in the busy holiday hub. The long-established business has been operating under the current owners for more than 25 years and is currently turning over $675,000 annually.
- Broome is one of the most stunning tourism destinations in Western Australia, attracting thousands of international visitors including regular European cruise ships to the township. The business is located in the famous Johhny-Chi-Lane in the heart of China Town capitalising on the high levels of foot traffic.
- With over 25 years of trading, the current owners have refined the stock, successfully combining unique souvenirs and exclusive T-shirt designs to their range of products. Importantly, there is no direct competition, with this business effectively dominating the souvenir market in Broome.
- The current owners have improved day to day running systems that give the business more autonomy, allowing the owners three to four months a year to holiday. Essentially there are only two seasons; the dry and wet. The established busy tourism seasons are the months in the middle of the year, when visitors escape to Broome. Being the Gateway to the Kimberley visitors come for the beautiful terrain and magnificent weather as it is one of the last true wilderness areas on Earth.
- The business has also afforded the current owners an enviable lifestyle of business travel to trade shows while living in one of Australia’s most uniquely beautiful and dramatic locations.
- Included in the asking price are all fixtures and fittings, plus stock at current valuation. Additionally, the owners are offering a two-bedroom; two-bathroom bungalow located five minutes from the business. The current owners are now at retirement age and are looking forward to enjoying the fruits of building up a very successful business.
- The township with a population of almost 15,000 is located on the coast of Western Australia and is steeped in history, dramatic natural beauty and luxury facilities. For those that are lucky enough to call Broome home, there is an international airport, a choice of schools and colleges, plus a hospital and all the facilities required for a contemporary, cosmopolitan lifestyle.
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Western Australia, Australia
This Ad has been viewed 315 times.