Successful and specialised commercial construction business based in North Brisbane
- A successful, niche business allied to the commercial construction industry, this company specialises in posttensioning work, turning over $1.5 million last financial year. Owner operated, the partners incorporated the business ten years ago and today this Queensland-based business is considered one of the leading in a highly exacting industry.
- This business sub-contracts for both government and private clients, completing post-tensioning (pre-stressing) concrete work on projects such as shopping centres, schools, high-rise buildings and suspended car parks. The business currently employs eight staff and has all the relevant certifications and industry accreditations. Most contracts are won through tendering with many valuable industry contacts having been built up in the years of operation.
- In Queensland there are approximately eight businesses that carry out this specialised work and this business is highly respected for the quality of their work, compliance and the exclusive use of Australian made components. Based less than an hour north from Brisbane’s CBD, the business is well placed to service the needs of South East Queensland and the north of the state.
- For energetic new owners there is a great potential for growth, and the business is well placed to go to the next level. Suggested growth strategies include marketing and leveraging on the reputation and experience of the business and by expanding business into the southern states of New South Wales, Victoria and into Western Australia.
- The business would ideally suit energetic new owners with relevant industry experience that could build on the solidity of this unique concern. As a Walk in Walk Out opportunity, included in the asking price is all plant and equipment, plus stock currently valued at approximately $250,000. The current owners are happy to negotiate a flexible handover period to familiarise the new owners with the business and to introduce them to valuable industry contacts.
- The business is located in leased premises, less than an hour from the heart of Brisbane’s CBD. The new owners could realistically live anywhere in “beautiful one day, perfect the next”, South East Queensland, providing an extraordinary lifestyle choice of the city of Brisbane, the Sunshine Coast or the Gold Coast.
$1.35 Million WIWO
$1.35 Million WIWO
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
This Ad has been viewed 252 times.