Iconic Canberra Japanese Restaurants with five outlets and national franchise potential.New Listing.
Iconic Canberra Japanese Restaurants with five outlets and national franchise potential
- Established less than 20 years ago by an immigrant to Australia, this hugely successful food business is now the most recognisable brand in Canberra for sushi and was the first to establish a sushi train in the city.
- With five outlets across Canberra and plans to establish the brand nationally, Canberra’s largest and most popular Japanese restaurant / takeaway business has earned a solid reputation for quality, convenience and affordability. The business is currently turning over $2.5 million annually across the five outlets with a before tax profit of $1m; proving this level of profit for the last 5 years.
- This brand has grown to become iconic across Canberra and has been actively marketed with effective television advertisements that have ensured a strong, positive public presence. Each of the five prime locations occupied by this business have been thoroughly researched and analysed for pedestrian traffic, suitability, population, demographics and rental costs.
- The core strength of the business is its high quality and wide choice of food.
- The menu is constantly updated and improved to keep up with the changing demands of the market. The most efficient production methods and the implementation of a strict quality control system guarantee that customer satisfaction across all locations is ensured.
- This model of efficiency has proven to be successfully transferrable across five locations and it on this firm foundation that the business has forged ahead with plans to build the brand nationally. This presents a rare opportunity for motivated new owners to franchise this business across Australia.
- As a WIWO opportunity, the asking price includes extensive planning and franchise documents, licenses and permits, plus the valuable equipment including the sushi trains. Ideally this business would suit a motivated entrepreneur. The business model is not limited to Japanese food and other styles of food could be incorporated into the menu, potentially representing further potential to grow this already impressively iconic business.
+ optional freehold
$3,700,000 + optional freehold
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia