Two profitable newsagencies both in prime Newcastle locations
- Offer for sale two Newsagencies and one territory, all in prime positions in Newcastle. One of the Newsagencies is also a post office and is located within 5 minutes of the University of Newcastle; the second newsagency is located within the heart of Newcastle’s CBD. The Territory joins the Newcastle Newsagency area and can be setup as another shop in Newcastle’s best-known Eat Street.
- The newsagency located near the largest regional university in Australia has been trading for over 25 years. Since the current owner have taken over four years ago the turnover has almost doubled to $1.3 million. The agency has 2 full time worker and three casuals. The CBD agency has seen an 15% increase in turnover with in two years with the projected turnover to reach $1.0 millions with the new court house and university law Facility being relocated within 2 minutes of the shop. The CBD shop employs two full time staff and two casuals.
- Each business has territorial rights to sell newspapers and magazines in their respected area and therefore have no direct competition. The businesses also have lotteries, giftware, stationary and a large number sub agent who work for the business even when the shops are closed. The business also offers a number of business customers who purchase all their office needs.
- Ideally this business would suit a family. The business has grown substantially under the current owners and there is still a lot of room for growth. There is also an opportunity to setup another shop within the Darby Street territory, which would also increase turnover. Make no mistake this business is still growing.
- The harbour city of Newcastle is the second largest city in the state of NSW. Newcastle offers a sophisticated city lifestyle of smart shopping and dining, excellent schools, colleges, a university and public transport combined with the healthy attributes of an outdoor lifestyle with beautiful beaches, great weather and world-class wineries.
$1.1 Million + SAV
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Hunter Region (Newcastle, New South Wales|Newcastle), New South Wales, Australia