Freehold Fruit Orchard and residence. Granite Belt South East Queensland. New Listing.
- Family owned commercial orchard for 75 years.
- This superbly presented freehold property covering 180 acres, has been producing
- quality apples, pears, plums and stone fruit from prime granite based soils during this time.
- This prized listing demands inspection. business boasts an impressive plant and equipment inventory which includes large packing sheds, large cool room, packing and
- sorting equipment, tractors and fruit pickers, fertilizer spray, machinery sheds and much more.
- Complementing this impressive business are 2 x 4 b/r homes, one being the original farmhouse and the second a brick residence. Both are in excellent condition with vege gardens, hen house, garages and sheds.
- Property is perfectly situated in strong primary producing area of Queensland close to wineries, restaurants etc. plus is just 20 mins drive from nearest town.
- Turnover and net profit is generating a good return on investment plus offers huge potential to trade into the future.
- This rare listing would ideally suit father/son team or two families. Owners reluctantly selling due to health reasons, and are genuine sellers
- Owners are prepared to assist for smooth transition.
Asking price $2.5 million plus SAV inc Freehold.
$2.5 million + SAV inc Freehold
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Granite Belt, Queensland, Australia
This Ad has been viewed 261 times.