Brisbane-based family operated packaging business
- Established 11 years ago, this family run packaging business is based less than 30 kilometres from Brisbane’s CBD and is currently turning over $800,000+ annually.
- The business sells all types of packaging, including protective bags, plastics, industrial stretch wraps, printed and plain cartons, bubble wrap, plus all types of anti-static wrapping. A solid client base has been established and the trading conditions and buying capacities are positively placed, with some of the major suppliers providing free delivery of their packaging material.
- This business is set apart by their customer focus, reasonable prices and capacity to deliver quality products as required. Currently, the business is marketed by word of mouth and through advertising. This represents a realistic opportunity for growth by establishing an online marketing program.
- Operating as a family concern, the children are now forging their own careers and the current owner has decided it is time for new owners to take this profitable, easy to administer business to the next level.
- The leased premises can be easily transferred and the current owner is available for a flexible handover period. As a WIWO opportunity based in one of Australia’s most liveable cities, everything is included in the asking price including a utility vehicle for small deliveries.
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia