Specialised, market leading plumbing specialist in North QLD Coastal City
- This highly successful plumbing business is based in Cairns, North Queensland’s largest city. Established over 20 years ago and now turning over $1.3 million annually. This business services a 20-kilometre radius of the city and is considered the market leader in leak detection, burst pipe repairs, sewer and stormwater drain cleaning, drain camera investigations and of course general maintenance plumbing.
- With staff of 7 plumbers in stocked vehicles on the road at any one time, this business ensure timely delivery of plumbing services throughout Cairns and surrounding regions. This is crucial when meeting the demands of a client base boasting
- Body Corporates, local businesses, Aged care, the private sector and more than 20 Real estates. This business possesses immense potential for further growth when considering the volume of plumbing jobs refused to ensure the workflow from existing customers is met within required timeframes.
- Additional services provided such as high pressure jetter drain clearing, combined with drain camera investigations, ensures a constant flow of plumbing related repairs. This coupled with specialised leak detection generates sizeable income from both the business and private sector in particular when resolving leaks with repairs or complete reruns of water lines to properties.
- Ideally located with a strong visual presence on a major highway with 30,000 passing cars each day, the business enjoys strong brand recognition. A great deal work has gone into establishing and maintaining the optimised website, resulting in excellent Google rankings, plus there are regular front page displays in the Yellow Pages business listings guaranteeing ongoing new business.
- With a substantial investment, the business has been fully systemised with jobs automatically assigned to staff on the road. All inventory and backend ordering is automatically completed with this system, streamlining all procedures for ease of operation. This has given the current owner the freedom of not having to be involved in the day to day operations.
- As a “turnkey” opportunity, the business could be transferred with extraordinary ease. As a WIWO proposition, included in the asking price are 7 Utes, 2 Excavators with Trailers, 1 Trailer mounted high pressure drain unit with jetter and camera etc and 1 Tipper truck plus all relevant tools and equipment.
- Providing the best in lifestyle, the business is located in one of Australia’s most exciting tropical coastal cities, with beaches, the Great Barrier Reef and all the amenities of a cosmopolitan city, including an international airport.
$780,000 + SAV
$780,000 + SAV
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
North Queensland, Queensland, Australia
This Ad has been viewed 243 times.