Two prestigious Sydney retail outlets exclusively selling high-end French children’s label
- This high-end retail business exclusively sells a prestigious French label of children’s clothing and accessories in two of Sydney’s most enviable retail precincts. The exclusive arrangement is a sole partnership between the French label and their Australian partners with the two Sydney stores currently turning over $1.35 million annually.
- The two Sydney stores were established after years of scouting and negotiating the best retail locations in Sydney that reflected the high-end status of the brand. The internationally recognised label includes children’s clothing age 0 to 12, children’s shoes and a nursery home collection.
- The label is renowned for timeless styles of children’s clothing and accessories that are classically designed and made with the highest quality materials. No other brand in the Australian market directly compares for timeless designs and quality.
- The exclusive partnership between the current owners and the French label was originally established as a franchise. After years of successfully trading in Australia and a relationship of trust being established, this arrangement has been re-negotiated as a partnership, whereby the Australian partners purchase the products direct from France to retail in Australia. This arrangement has myriad benefits, namely the exclusive right to sell this brand and the ability to purchase direct from the manufacturer.
- These two Sydney outlets are the only stores in New South Wales that stock this prestigious brand, effectively eliminating any direct competition and leaving strong potential for further expansion of the label in New South Wales.
- The two locations are ideal. One is located on the most prestigious retail street in the
- Eastern Suburbs and the other store is located on the best street on Sydney’s Lower
- North Shore. These are without exception the two best retail precincts in Sydney and the leases on both properties are secure for many years.
- Both stores have high quality Parisienne fit outs. The Eastern Suburbs based store has a beautiful French style courtyard, a double garage with loft/storage space with huge storage capacity and a self-contained apartment above the store that could be used as the new owner’ s home. Both stores are fully managed; alternatively, the new owners could choose to have a more hands-on approach that would also provide greater profit.
- Ideally this business would suit a buyer with a passion for high-end retail. It is in the current owners best interests to assist the new owners in any way possible to continue the growth of this already successful business and to protect the brand in Australia.
- As a lifestyle benefit, the new owners could expect to live and work in the most beautiful suburbs of Sydney, with stylish international travel a regular component of their work.
$1.4 Million + SAV
$1.4 Million + SAV
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
This Ad has been viewed 307 times.