Western Australia’s largest commercial aquatic plant farm less than 30 minutes from Perth
- This niche aquatic plant farm located less than 30 minutes from Perth’s CBD has unique advantages. Plants of this nature can be exported to other states from Western Australia, though these plants cannot be imported into WA, providing a captive market for this business.
- Established in 2000 by the current owners, this business is the largest of its type in the state selling more than $200,000 of plants annually at high margins. Easily operated by a husband and wife team, plus one full time and one casual staff member on their 8-acre property, the farm grows plants with hydroponic technology for aquarium and pet shops across Western Australia.
- The business has a solid reputation for quality products and excellent, personalized service, with the current owner frequently visiting retail outlets training staff on managing and maintaining the plants. There is also a huge potential to sell these much sought after plants on the Internet, providing realistic potential for high growth for new owners.
- The current owners are at retirement age and are including everything in the asking price – all stock, fixtures, fittings and the large six-bedroom house with a swimming pool on the property. Importantly, the house has 5-kilowatt solar panels installed on the roof.
- The property is zoned semi-rural, providing all the pleasantries of country living within close proximity to all the amenities of the city, including shopping, hospitals and schools.
$1.4 Million WIWO
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Perth, Western Australia, Australia