Long established florist based in multi-cultured inland city in the Riverina District of NSW
- This florist and giftware business is located in an inland city with a population of 26,000 in the Riverina district of NSW. Established for over 50 years, the current owner has operated the business for the last nine years. The thriving inland city is based around a prosperous farming community and is one of Australia’s most multi-cultured cities.
- There are two other florists in the region, but this business is the longest established and most respected in the region. While there are especially busy times, including Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day, flowers are required daily for weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, births and deaths. This business uniquely connects the owners of the business to the community through these personal events and it is something the current owner has enjoyed.
- The large business premises are located in an attractive old bank building with excellent street frontage and it is a recognizable presence at ‘the top end’ of the town, where there is plenty of available parking. The spacious premises are set over two levels with a tearoom, two sets of toilets plus there is another level underneath the old bank, providing undercover parking and storage.
- As the oldest, largest and most recognized florist in the region, this business has a strong foundation to grow from. Suggested strategies to grow the business include selling coffee and snacks, as there is a need to provide food and a setting for the surrounding workers and shoppers to enjoy lunch or a snack.
- The business would ideally suit a family that could work within the business. The current owner is not a qualified florist and operates the business while employing qualified florists. It is an excellent cash business, providing a creative, social and enjoyable lifestyle.
- The region is renowned for its Italian cuisine, hospitality and surrounding wineries. The small city is also a cultural hub with a popular regional gallery and theatre. There are also world class educational and medical facilities, affordable housing and it is considered a very easy place to live.
$80,000 + SAV
$80,000 + SAV
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Riverina, New South Wales, Australia
This Ad has been viewed 236 times.