Established Cafe and Apartment Located in the Fast Growing Hunter Region of NSW
- Established in 2009 by the current owner, this popular cafe is located in a large town in the Hunter region, 20 minutes from the coastal town of Newcastle and just over an hour from Sydney. The region is the second fastest growing area in Australia, with locals increasingly sophisticated and appreciative of quality food and coffee.
- The cafe trades 5½ days per week with total earnings of $500,000 per annum, providing a great profit to the owner/operator. The well-positioned cafe has attracted a loyal following with approximately 80 percent of patrons being repeat visitors.
- With a BYO license, this cafe has the potential to increase turnover by trading evenings and by promoting functions. The business is firmly established and new owners could continue to successfully trade without any further investment required. The business could also be changed to suit another style as food, including operating as an Asian restaurant.
- As a WIWO opportunity, everything is included in the asking price, including all fixtures, fittings and furniture. The large, freehold fully furnished three-bedroom apartment above the cafe is also included in the asking price. The apartment is currently being leased but it could be made available for the new owners to occupy as their home above the business.
- The large vibrant town is within half an hour and an hour to the two largest cities in New South Wales. This region is historically rich and is home to world-class vineyards, friendly people, quality schools, shopping and a strong community spirit.
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Hunter Region (Newcastle, New South Wales|Newcastle), New South Wales, Australia