Lifestyle Boutique accommodation business, located in the picturesque Gold Coast Hinterland. New Listing.
- The sensational sweeping views of the ocean and Gold Coast city skyline are a great attraction.
- The accommodation consists of 3 studios or cabins for couples, and a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom lodge.
- Each cabin has stellar facilities, including air conditioning, a spa or giant tub, burners for crackling log fires, generous kitchenette, private patio or deck and courtyard.
- This truly stunning accommodation offers fantastic facilities. It is the perfect location for a wedding, special occasion or getaway. It is also a popular honeymoon destination.
- The cafe on the property has a fully equipped kitchen and seats 50 people, with the large deck and paved area.
- Due to this business being operated by one person the cafe has not been in operation for about three years, but it has great potential on this side of the mountain.
- Many weddings have been held here, with their family members and friends booking the accommodation for the weekend.
- There is a delightful 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom residence for owner or manager which was completed only 18 months ago.
- Gold Coast hinterland is a popular destination for many of its attractions and natural beauty, provides a perfect base to explore them all. Gold Coast’s famous theme parks, all within a short 20 min drive, 30 mins to Gold Coast, 45 mins to NSW border, 1 hour to Brisbane, 1 hour to Byron Bay.
- Owners will sell fully furnished apart from personal items, and they are open to part trade in the Gold Coast region or Northern NSW.
Asking price: $1.425 million WIWO (excepting personal furniture and items)
1300 722 556
Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia