South Australian Regional Leader – Engineered For Success
- Located in the magnificent Great South region of Western Australia, this engineering and fabrication business has become a dominant regional leader servicing a diverse multi-sector client base that continues to grow.
- Operating from the region’s main port city, the business features an impressive track record stretching back to 1953.
- Offering clients an all-in-one engineering solution the business has developed broad ranging capabilities such as general fabrication, welding, machining, manufacture, on-site installation and repair of all plant and equipment.
- Its wide range of capabilities and mobile service technicians has seen the business attract a diverse client base from various sectors such as marine, agricultural, manufacturing, and much more.
- With limited comparable competition across its core service area – the city and surrounding region -the business continues to go from strength to strength. The new owner will have ample opportunities to develop the business further with moves already underway for expansion into the petro-chemical industry and broadening of its service area to incorporate another key regional centre.
- The business’ factory is ideally situated overlooking the port within close proximity of its numerous marine industry clients. The freehold title to the factory is included in the asking price.
- The city in which the business is based offers an ideal coastal lifestyle featuring the best of both city and country living. The fabulous weather means you’ll enjoy mild winters and sparkling summers – perfect to make the most of the region’s many beautiful beaches and parks. Water sports are a must with everything from fishing to surfing, and the local cultural events ensure there’s always something happening year round. Good schools and health facilities make it an ideal family location.
ASKING PRICE: $895,000 WIWO
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Western Australia, Australia