Well-known, highly-regarded painting business servicing prime South East Queensland growth region
- Operating since 1969 this well-known and highly regarded painting business is an ideal opportunity to tap into one of Australia’s fastest growing regions.
- Renowned for its quality workmanship and trusted name, the family-run business offers clients a comprehensive painting service for all residential, commercial and industrial projects. Operating throughout southeast Queensland, in its long history the business has amassed an extensive client base ranging from private clients through to commercial builders and developers, and continues to attract new clients and interest through a strong word-of-mouth and referral network.
- Approximately one in eight Australians, and two thirds of the population of Queensland, call the business’ core service area - South East Queensland - home. The region is Australia’s fastest growing metropolitan area with estimates that from 2006 to 2031, its population is expected to grow from 2.8 million to 4.4 million people. By that time, an additional 754,000 dwellings will be required, as well as supporting infrastructure and services.
- With its existing client base and trusted name, the business is ideally positioned to benefit from the massive growth occurring in the region.
- In terms of lifestyle, with its supreme natural beauty, fantastic climate and well-developed infrastructure, South East Queensland continues to be a popular destination for international migrants as well Australians from southern states seeking a sub-blessed escape.
- Some of the feature destinations in the region include: Brisbane - a dynamic cosmopolitan city, Brisbane has long outgrown its country town roots and blossomed into a sophisticated eclectic city embracing everything from world-class dining and entertainment venues to spectacular sporting and cultural events. An hour south of Brisbane and you’ll find yourself at the long white beaches and theme parks of the Gold Coast. Or an hour north and you’ll be amongst the diverse coastal and hinterland beauty that is the Sunshine Coast.
- With a great climate and almost non-existent winter, you’ll quickly understand why Queensland is lovingly referred to as the ‘Sunshine State’.
Asking price: $192,000 WIWO
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
This Ad has been viewed 236 times.