Iconic local restaurant in picturesque garden setting
- With an unpretentious menu based on fresh locally sourced produce, this eclectic restaurant boasts a lush, creek-side location at the gateway to the Mornington Peninsula. Recently refurbished to the highest standards, the restaurant is a popular favourite for locals and holiday makers – whether it be for a romantic dinner, family get together, special occasion or wedding reception.
- With an established foothold in the surrounding dining scene, the restaurant features a well developed repeat client base from throughout the region. Its popularity continues to grow through a strong word-of mouth network, while its location is ideal for capturing the significant number of tourists and holidaymakers travelling from Melbourne through to the renowned Mornington Peninsula.
- Meanwhile, Melbourne - one of Australia’s most liveable cities – is a destination with everything including great cafes, shopping, sport, art, entertainment, and a natural beauty that ranges from the beaches on the coastline to the National Parks of the Dandenong’s.
- In addition to a well-established business generating excellent income, the new owner will have access to the fabulous lifestyles available in the Mornington Peninsula and Melbourne region.
- The Mornington Peninsula has earned its reputation as Victoria’s holiday playground.
- Its abundance of natural beauty and close proximity to the city make it a fabulous coastal escape. While tourists will only be able to stay for a weekend holiday, you’ll be able to call it home, 365 days of the year. With plenty of great schools, sport and health facilities, it’s a family friendly destination unlike any other.
ASKING PRICE: $595,000 + SAV
$595,000 + SAV
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
This Ad has been viewed 290 times.