Established plastic surgery in magical lifestyle destination
- Operating from Victoria’s sublime Mornington Peninsula region, this established plastic surgery is an ideal opportunity for an experienced surgeon, or ambitious business owner, to achieve and exceed all their financial and lifestyle goals in one package.
- The surgery, located in a key commercial hub in the Mornington Peninsula area, offers clients a comprehensive service encompassing a wide range of plastic surgery procedures, including:
- • Reconstructive Surgery • Cosmetic Rhinoplasty
- • Breast Reduction/Enlargement • Facelift
- • Tummy Tuck • Eyelid Rejuvenation
- • Arm Reduction and more
- Having been established for over ten years the surgery has developed an excellent reputation amongst the region’s medical practitioners as well as developing a strong word-of-mouth and referral network amongst the wider community.
- For its client base the surgery draws on the Mornington Peninsula region and wider regional catchment.
- In terms of future growth, the existing surgery has the space to accommodate more than one surgeon - opening a range of possible options for the new owner to consider looking forward. The Mornington Peninsula’s affluent and ageing community will provide the perfect foundation for the surgery’s ongoing success.
- The surgery operates from an attractive stand-alone building with facilities including two consulting rooms, small theatre, waiting room, and its own parking. Centrally positioned and close to nearby hospitals, a long term lease is available on the premises offering continuity moving forward.
- In addition to purchasing a fantastic business, you’ll be purchasing an equally fantastic lifestyle The Mornington Peninsula with its coastal charm and beautiful views is one of the state’s most popular destinations. With its parks, nearby wineries and beaches, the
- Mornington Peninsula offers coastal living at its finest.
- You’ll also have the chance to enjoy the sights and sounds of Melbourne. Indulge in the dizzying array of entertainment, sport, dinning and cultural experiences the city has to offer, or just take it easy and explore the National Parks, coastline, and the nearby mountains and ski fields.
Asking price: $4.75 Million WIWO
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
This Ad has been viewed 314 times.