Leading retail & commercial lighting business plus prime freehold opportunity – a capital idea
- With this lighting store and freehold opportunity you’ll reap the rewards of a proven business featuring an impressive track record going back almost four decades, while also embracing the fabulous lifestyle Canberra has to offer.
- The Business started commencing trade over 38 years ago, this lighting & electrical business has become a key supplier to the region’s domestic and commercial market.
- Through its retail shopfront the business sells an extensive list of lighting & electrical products plus accessories – from downlights and table lamps, to custom made lighting shades. From the affordable to high-end, the business’ comprehensive range has been a key factor in its success and longevity, as well as offering a range of other services including repairs and custom design options.
- Its commercial division supplies lighting products and systems to leading electrical wholesalers operating in the area. Having developed close working relationships with electrical engineers and consultants, the business has supplied products for a wide portfolio of commercial, government and infrastructure projects.
- The Freehold:
- The store is ideally situated on the corner block of a main road in Canberra’s key industrial precinct. With excellent exposure to passing traffic, the high-profile position has been an ideal location for the retail store. The enormous showroom (900sqm) showcases the store’s unmatched product range while 330sqm of storage and 300sqm of office space provide ample operational room for the business.
- The freehold title to the store is included in the asking price and is a valuable investment opportunity in its own right.
- The Lifestyle:
- Canberra is Australia’s capital city and one of its most treasured destinations. As well as its obvious cultural, political and historical significance, it also offers a fantastic lifestyle central to all the best New South Wales has to offer. You’ll only be a couple of hours from the ski fields or the coastline and three hours from spectacular Sydney. Locally you’ll enjoy the best educational and health services while the diverse multicultural community will have you soon feeling at home.
ASKING PRICE: $6.2 Million + SAV
$6.2 Million + SAV
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
This Ad has been viewed 229 times.