Pristine beaches & coastline, gold, fishing, boating, wineries, laidback pace.
- If this sounds like the lifestyle you’re looking for, then…. Regional South Australia storage facility is the perfect fit
- Operating from a coastal town, this well-established storage facility is surrounded by the pristine natural beauty of the Fleurieu Peninsula and offers the perfect regional lifestyle you’ve always dreamt of.
- Set on an easily accessible 3.5 acre property, with its seven compartmentalised storage sheds plus secure open storage area, the business offers customers a range of short to long term storage options suitable for a wide array of goods.
- Established 10 years ago the business enjoys an average occupancy of 95%, drawing on clients from the local area and nearby Adelaide (80km north) as well as attracting interstate clients looking to take advantage of its reasonable rates and hassle-free service.
- The high occupancy sees the business generating consistent revenue all year round with the opportunity for a new owner to add additional storage sheds, or even sub-divide the land, moving forward.
- The site also includes a comfortable 4-bedroom residence – an ideal first home for someone new to the area. The freehold title to the entire site, including residence, is included in the asking price, offering the new owner a complete lifestyle, business and home package.
- While the town has plenty of essential services and facilities nearby, it’s the fabulous climate, clean fresh air and laidback coastal lifestyle which the locals and holidaymakers appreciate most. The unspoilt conditions of the coastline make it perfect for a host of water sports and activities and yet you’ll only be just over an hour from the vibrant capital city of Adelaide.
- The friendly community and safe environment make it an ideal destination to raise a family – you’ll wonder how you ever lived anywhere else.
Asking price: $2.85 Million WIWO
$2.85 Million WIWO
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
South Australia, Australia