Established yacht charter business in Australia’s sailing capital Sydney
- With its sublime harbour, active yachting scene, and significance as an international commercial and tourism hub – Sydney has proven to be an ideal base for this thriving yacht charter business, which after nine years of operation features a well-developed client base and significant room for future growth.
- With its prime location within the harbour the yacht charter operation has established a large repeat corporate client base while also capitalising on Sydney’s considerable tourism pull. Additionally, local boat enthusiasts also contribute to overall revenue along with boat owners using the mooring facility.
- Since it commenced the business has grown steadily but still features significant room for future growth. With its first-class location, excellent reputation and established client network, a marketing savvy new owner looking to grow the business is presented with a range of possible opportunities to further maximise the fleet’s usage.
- Sydney makes much more than just good business sense, it’s also one of Australia’s leading lifestyle destinations and frequently regarded as one of the most liveable cities in the world.
- Managing a fleet of charter yachts, the business operates from a superbly located base within view of the city’s most famous icons providing quick and direct access to Sydney Harbour and some of the best sailing conditions Australia has to offer.
- The business offers a range of services including:
- · Yacht charter, Bareboat & Skippered charter, Corporate Teambuilding & Sailing Events
- · Serviced swing moorings
- A boat storage facility with ancillary repair and maintenance services available
- Renowned for its beautiful Harbour and the iconic Opera House, Sydney has so much more, including superb beaches, the scenic Blue Mountains, plus a host of dining, shopping, sport, art and entertainment experiences to rival that of any world-class city. Sydney is also home to a thriving multicultural community ensuring that no-matter where you’re migrating from - you’ll quickly feel at home in no time at all.
ASKING PRICE: $450,000 WIWO
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia