Established Western Australian sheetmetal specialist and building products business
- A leader in specialised sheetmetal and building products for the construction and mining industry, this family owned business has been trading since 1969. The business is located 20 minutes south of Perth’s CBD, supplying the greater Perth region and the state.
- After trading for almost 35 years, the business has built up invaluable industry contacts and benefits from a strong and loyal customer base. Recent years has seen the business profit from the mining and associated industries in Western Australia.
- The business has stabilised over the years, turning approximately $2.5 million annually supplying clients in the roofing industry, construction, mining and other associated industries. The business has stood out from the competition by providing personalised service and by being flexible and capable of completing bespoke orders and turning around orders promptly.
- There is currently ten staff employed by the business, with the six workshop staff highly skilled in a particularly specialised field, supplying flashings, rainheads, flumes, upstands, hatches, sumps, guttering, louvres and downpipes to a variety of industries. This specialised workforce comes highly recommended and would be an asset to the new owners.
- The business is located in a prestigious industrial park south of the river in Perth. The owners of the business could choose to live in any part of Perth or further south in or around Fremantle. Any of these choices would represent an idyllic Western Australian lifestyle of beaches, wineries and beautiful countryside, while being in close proximity to the state’s thriving capital city of Perth.
- The business is currently marketed through regular telemarketing campaigns and industry catalogues. The business could realistically grow by exploring more products, or by employing a dedicated sales representative.
- Ideally this business would suit new owners with experience in a related industry, familiar with the technology and products. The current owner is looking at retiring due to health reasons, though he has expressed a willingness to assist during a handover period to ensure the ongoing success of this concern.
ASKING PRICE: $900,000
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
This Ad has been viewed 228 times.