Roadhouse, Service Station & Motel Opportunity –embrace the superb regional W.A. lifestyle
- This Roadhouse, Service Station & Motel complex is an ideal opportunity to enjoy the regional lifestyle you’ve always dreamt of while at the same time generating significant income from a well-established business.
- Located in a bustling regional town in the Wheatbelt Region of Western Australia, the business has been operating since the 1960’s and has become a popular stopping point for locals and travellers alike.
- The various components of the business include: Roadhouse – offering a popular menu of traditional takeaway favourites as well as a selection of groceries and essential items. Petrol Bowsers – independent petrol retailer and a Motel – with 10 well-appointed rooms and an 11th currently used for staff
- Situated on the main highway passing through the town, the roadhouse and service station have a well-developed local clientele as well as servicing the significant volume of tourism traffic and trucks that use the highway on a daily basis.
- With limited competition within the town, the motel has become a popular accommodation provider for work crews contracted to the area and travellers heading to and from Perth.
- The freehold title to the site is included in the asking price. With the property also featuring a large owner/manager’s residence – this opportunity is a complete business, home and lifestyle package.
- In terms of lifestyle you’ll be living in a relaxed country town, perfect for unwinding and escaping the big-city blues. With plenty of facilities you won’t need to travel outside of town for great shopping, schools and health services. That said, when you get the urge to explore make sure you take in the heritage trails, scenic woodlands and reserves - and Perth, the W.A. capital with its beaches, bustling atmosphere and cafes is within easy reach.
Asking price: $950,000 WIWO
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Western Australia, Australia