Queensland Construction Company built on solid foundations
- Operating from a major regional city on the fabulous Queensland Coast, this construction company continues to benefit from the region’s ongoing economic prosperity, servicing an extensive multi-sector client base and positioning itself as one of the leading businesses of its kind operating in the region.
- Commencing in 1999 the business specialises in industrial concreting and building construction for industrial, commercial and infrastructure projects. Throughout its fourteen year history the business has worked on a wide range of projects and has become a key service provider to a diverse client base ranging from the local port authority and cement manufacturers through to aluminium refineries and oil companies.
- High demand for its services see the business generating an annual turnover of $3 million with significant scope for a new owner to grow the business moving forward.
- It operates from a centrally located industrial area which provides easy access to the rest of the city and surrounding regional area. The 6,300sqm site includes large yard and two industrial sheds – one used by the business the other leased to a third party. The current shed used by the business can continue to be leased or the freehold title to the entire 6,300sqm site is available for purchase in addition to the business asking price.
- With its prosperous regional economy, the city and surrounding area have proven to be an ideal base of operation for the business. As the region continues to go ahead in leaps and bounds on the back of a burgeoning resources sector, so too will this business continue to build on its strong foundations.
- The city and surrounding region boasts a pleasant coastal lifestyle surrounded by islands, beaches and national parks. From the crystal clear waters of the Pacific, to the region’s pristine national parks, local residents are able to enjoy riding, diving, fishing, hiking and photography in some of the world’s most idyllic locations. Although a regional location, the city has all the modern conveniences and facilities you could ask for.
Asking price: $800,000 + Freehold Optional
$800,000 + Freehold Optional
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
This Ad has been viewed 250 times.