Multi-Award Winning Hostel in one-of-a-kind regional N.S.W. setting
- Operating from an iconic village in regional New South Wales - renowned for its alternate culture, environmental initiatives and natural beauty - this award-winning hostel has become a popular destination for both domestic and international travellers and presents a range of growth opportunities for the new owner moving forward.
- Set on a 135 acre property only 15 minutes from the nearby village, the hostel offers a range of accommodation options for guests, from private rooms through to dorms, as well as having ample camping space available on site.
- The hostel itself can accommodate up to 38 guests at any one time and with its ambling gardens and panoramic views, is an ideal base from which to explore the surrounding region’s natural beauty and abundant native flora and fauna.
- With a swimming pool, regular games and activities, and daily shuttle runs to the village, the current owners have sought to foster an all-inclusive friendly atmosphere at the hostel. Its magnificent setting, excellent facilities and welcoming atmosphere have seen the hostel win numerous awards as well as becoming a popular accommodation provider to both domestic and international tourists.
- The hostel is also part of the international YHA network benefiting from the group’s trusted name and client referral program.
- The freehold title to the 135 acre property and hostel is included in the asking price. The hostel also includes a 1-bedrooom manager’s residence – an ideal first home for someone new to the area.
- The new owner has a range of opportunities to further develop the business moving forward. The hostel would benefit greatly from other services and attractions such as horse riding, adventure sports, wildlife tours, zip-lining, and much more – the large property is an open slate for a wide range of possible value adding opportunities.
- While you’ll be busy with the hostel and guests you’ll still have plenty of time to appreciate the laidback lifestyle and natural beauty of the village and surrounding area. Plus you’ll only be 30 minutes from the major regional centre of Lismore and one hour from the renowned coastal town of Bryon Bay.
Asking price: $2.2 Million WIWO
$2.2 Million WIWO
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
New South Wales, Australia
This Ad has been viewed 236 times.