Melbourne DVD rental store –established thriving business in growing family area.
- Situated in Melbourne’s northwest suburbs, this longstanding DVD rental store boasts an impressive track record stretching back 19 years – and will offer a new owner secure income while also being the gateway to one of Australia’s most popular destinations.
- As a DVD rental store, the business offers customers a comprehensive DVD & Games rental selection as well the sale of ex-rentals, confectionary and other associated products.
- The store is part of the Network Video group – benefitting from the group’s significant buying power, local and national marketing, without having to pay exorbitant franchise fees.
- Throughout its years in operation the business has developed a large repeat client base and is well placed to benefit from the strong residential growth occurring in the surrounding catchment.
- The 396sqm store enjoys main road exposure and is ideally positioned next to several other key local businesses. The large store also provides a range of opportunities for a new owner to add additional services, product lines or a new dimension to the business.
- One of the great side benefits of owning the business will be the chance to enjoy the Melbourne lifestyle. It’s a city with everything – great shops, fabulous cafes and restaurants, world-class entertainment, sport, museums and galleries.
- Its natural beauty includes beaches, national parks, and the nearby Mornington Peninsula and Dandenong Ranges.
ASKING PRICE: $265,000 WIWO
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia