Dream Big with World-First Mobile Playground Opportunity
- Think big, then think bigger, with this unique world-first mobile playground opportunity. Conceived and designed in Hobart, Tasmania, this is a prime opportunity for an investor to jump on board with an innovative industry leading concept and catapult it to the national, or even world stage.
- The playground is best described as a fully mobile maze – a fun stimulating play environment suitable for children 1-8 years old and up-to 30 children at a time. The playground has been designed to satisfy rigorous transport, child safety and insurance standards, and in the prototype’s short history has already become a popular and much sort after attraction for a wide range of events.
- The prototype has been operating in Hobart for over three years and is regularly booked out for festivals, fairs, regional shows, child care centres, kindergartens, fundraisers, after school programs, birthday parties, company exhibitions, product launches, sale days, grand openings, promotional days, shopping centres, entertainment centres, radio promotions, parks and recreation events.
- The prototype and all rights associated with the mobile playground will be included in the asking price. Looking toward the future the opportunities to expand the business are nearly unlimited as this is an ideal business model for franchising nationwide, or even international.
- The current owner is willing to assist with an extended transition period to ensure you make the most off this opportunity and will help you explore all future development possibilities.
- To realise its full growth potential the business will need to relocate to one of the key population centres on the mainland, leaving the new owner with a host of lifestyle destinations to choose from.
- For true lovers of the sun and tropical warmth, Brisbane would suit. Queensland’s capital city is located next to the renowned Gold Coast with its theme parks and perfect beaches.
- For those who like a more temperate climate, Melbourne offers style and sophistication, with fantastic shopping, dining, and a host of entertainment experiences on offer.
- Perth, Adelaide, or a host of other major regional cities and centres … the list goes on.
- Then of course there’s Sydney, a unique mix of natural beauty with its harbour, beaches and parklands; combined with urban sophistication that includes world class everything – sport, entertainment, cafes and restaurants.
Asking price: POA
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556