Experience everything Australia has to offer with… premium cosmetic surgery clinic opportunity
- With this standout business opportunity located in Melbourne’s southeast, you’ll be able to reap the financial rewards of an established cosmetic surgery practice while also having the time and space to enjoy one of the country’s premium lifestyle regions.
- The clinic has been operating since 2004 and has built its success on offering patients a comprehensive range of plastic, cosmetic and hand surgery treatments and procedures.
- The clinic is the longest running and most recognised surgery operating in Melbourne’s southeast and as well as having an enviable reputation amongst the region’s medical community, continues to attract new clients through its considerable word-of-mouth and referral network.
- The clinic itself is located in a major commercial and medical hub in the city’s southeast. Facilities at the fully equipped clinic include consulting rooms and minor operating theatre. A long term lease on the premises offers continuity for the new owner moving forward.
- With its established client network and reputation the clinic would be an ideal opportunity for a surgeon or business owner looking to step into a ready-made practice generating solid income. Continue to run the business as it is and enjoy a generous work/life balance, or alternatively take advantage of the numerous growth opportunities it presents and take things to the next level.
- As well as a leading business, you’ll also have the opportunity to enjoy the smorgasbord of sights and experiences that make up one of Australia’s premier cities. Melbourne is renowned as the shopping and cultural heart of the country but also has a host of other features including world-class sport, entertainment and dining. Explore the region’s superb coastline and beaches as well as the picturesque Dandenong Ranges and the fabulous nearby Mornington Peninsula.
Asking price: $1.2 Million WIWO
$1.2 Million WIWO
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia