Service the key to success for building & garden supplies business in high-growth Victoria
- A strong customer service focus and comprehensive product range have been the key pillars underpinning the success of this well-established building and garden supplies business, helping it become the centre of an extensive retail and trade client base generating solid income and growth.
- With a history stretching back 28 years the business is located in a high-growth area in Melbourne’s southwest fringe. Selling a wide range of building and garden supply products the business has positioned itself as a complete one-stop shop for clients, drawing on the local area and surrounding regional catchment for its client base.
- Its long standing history and commitment to customer service have seen it become a key supplier to trade clients and the general public alike.
- The business’ 1-acre yard is ideally situated on a main road offering easy access and excellent exposure to passing traffic. A long term lease offers continuity for the new owner moving forward or the freehold to the site can be purchased in addition to the business asking price.
- As Melbourne continues to expand outward the business’ core service area continues to attract ongoing residential, commercial and infrastructure growth - all of which the business is ideally placed to capitalise on. With the strong regional growth and having already established its client network and local reputation, the business is an ideal opportunity to achieve your financial and lifestyle goals.
- The local region enjoys the relaxed pace, affordability and high quality of life you’d expect of a regional location, and yet you’ll be within 30 minutes of the coastline and beach, 45 minutes from magical Melbourne, not to mention the nearby ski fields and
- National Parks. With plenty of services and facilities, from education to health, it’s the ideal destination to raise a family.
Asking price: $975,000 + Freehold Optional + SAV
$975,000 + Freehold Optional + SAV
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556