Industry leading national furniture wholesaler – a premium investment opportunity
- You’ll find few better opportunities to take ownership of a national industry leader than this Melbourne based furniture wholesale business.
- A family owned and operated concern commencing in the mid 1970’s, the business has evolved into a leading supplier to the Australian furniture market servicing a blue-ribbon clientele including many of the nation’s leading furniture retail chains.
- The business imports and distributes an extensive range of furniture, from bedroom and occasional through to dining room and lounges.
- From its humble beginnings as a family run operation, the business has become one of the largest wholesale furniture suppliers servicing the Australian market. As well as supplying a nationwide clientele of independent stores the business is a preferred supplier to many of the top retail chains.
- Its extensive client base and consistent demand sees the business generating $25 million in annual turnover.
- The business operates from 15,000sqm warehouse, showrooms and administration facility located in Melbourne’s northern suburbs. The location offers easy access to main arterials, the wider metropolitan area and key interstate transport routes. Set on a 25,000sqm block, the premises can be leased or the freehold title to the site purchased in addition to the business asking price.
- With all the hard work already done for you, this is a unique opportunity to reap the considerable rewards of a proven industry leader whose future looks as bright as its equally impressive track record.
- The current owners are willing to consider a range of possible ownership or transition options with 50% co-ownership available for $10 million, or outright ownership for $15 million.
- Another feature of this opportunity is the chance for the new owner to experience the fantastic lifestyle on offer in Melbourne.
- Australia’s second largest city, Melbourne is set on the scenic Port Phillip Bay, surrounded by a natural beauty that extends from the spectacular coastline and beaches of the Mornington Peninsula to the ever popular Dandenong Ranges and Yarra Valley. A diverse multicultural city, home to residents from 233 countries, anyone new to Australia will soon feel at home in Melbourne. The city offers an abundance of world-class shopping and dining venues capable of dazzling even the most discerning tastes. Its transport, health and education infrastructure is second-to-none in Australia. It offers a genuine quality of life that embraces the Australian love of sport and the great outdoors. The perfect destination for you and the family.
Asking price: $10 million for 50% or $15 million for 100%
+ Freehold Optional
1300 722 556
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia