General supply business everything for everyone at the heart of Central Queensland Community
- Operating from a regional town in Central Queensland, this general supply business is a complete one-stop shop - offering everything from fan-belts to mop buckets - and has become a central focus for the local community servicing a wide range of private and commercial clients.
- Commencing over 25 years ago, the business sells a wide range of products and equipment, including: wet & dry filters, batteries, paint, lubricant, washing chemicals, pressure cleaners, safety gear and clothing, trailer parts, office catering (eg: tea & coffee) and much more.
- With its comprehensive product range the business’ shopfront has become a regular shopping destination for local residents, as well as for a large number of commercial clients and contractors based in the area. The business services the local mining operators and associated contractors directly while also benefiting from the significant economic injection the mining industry brings to the local economy.
- The shopfront and warehouse are centrally positioned in an industrial area just off the main highway. A long term lease on the premises will be available to the new owner moving forward.
- An ideal opportunity for a family or a couple, the business will continue to grow along with the town and surrounding catchment.
- The local lifestyle features all the very best elements rural Australia is renowned for, including a friendly laidback atmosphere and clean safe environment. Benefiting significantly from the resource boom the affluent town boasts plenty of local services, such as education and health facilities, while its easy pace means no traffic or queues and minimal stress. You’ll also be central to everything Central and North Queenslandhave to offer including an easy 2-hour drive to the coast and some of the best beaches, tropical islands and reefs you’ll find anywhere in the world.
ASKING PRICE: $580,000 + SAV
$580,000 + SAV
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
Central Queensland, Queensland, Australia