Reap the financial and lifestyle rewards of established backhoe earthmoving business
- Operating from a major regional port, two hours north of Sydney, this backhoe business commenced in 1982 and has gone on to develop a diverse repeat client base generating solid turnover and income.
- Into its 33rd year of operation the business continues to offer clients a comprehensive backhoe service. Throughout its extensive history the business has worked on a wide range of commercial, industrial, residential and infrastructure projects, mainly centring on the Newcastle area and surrounding region.
- Known for its reliability and attention to detail the business has developed an extensive client base throughout the region ranging from local developers and builders through to the local council and Roads & Transport Authority. Private work from the general public is also a significant contributor to overall revenue.
- The fully-equipped and well-maintained backhoe is included in the business’ asking price. The new owner has the option of storing the vehicle and equipment at their own residential premises, or, should they be looking to grow the business and add additional equipment and vehicles (a key opportunity moving forward), lease commercial premises and take the business to the next level.
- The core service area of the business continues to enjoy a strong regional economy and consistent growth. One of the fastest growing corridors of New South Wales, the business is well placed to benefit from the region’s ongoing economic strength.
- A mix of coastal, city and country, the region in which the business is based features all the best elements of Australian living. Take your time exploring its numerous pristine beaches and expansive parks, while both Sydney and the renowned wine growing region of the Hunter Valley are within easy reach. With plenty of local shopping, education and health facilities you’ll enjoy the convenience of city living but within a laidback coastal atmosphere. Judge for yourself why Lonely Planet ranked the city one of the Top 10 Cities to visit in 2011.
ASKING PRICE: $250,000 WIWO
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
New South Wales, Australia
This Ad has been viewed 216 times.