No substitute for quality with standout Gippsland bakery
- Into its 10th year of operation, this Gippsland bakery has built a reputation for producing healthy, organic products, developing an extensive wholesale client base along the way and generating significant turnover in regional farmers markets.
- A family-owned bakery specialising in the production of quality organic breads, the business originally commenced selling through farmers markets across Melbourne and the Gippsland region.
- As its reputation and production capacity increased the bakery expanded into supplying commercial clients, with it now servicing an extensive wholesale clientele ranging from health food shops and cafes throughout its sizeable service area.
- The bakery is located in a busy regional town in the West Gippsland region of Victoria. Positioned close to a main highway and railway line, the location offers easy access for its six delivery vans to the wider Gippsland area and to metropolitan Melbourne. The premises can be leased or the freehold title to the site purchased in addition to the business asking price.
- Looking toward the future the business presents multiple growth opportunities, including: opening a retail shopfront at the bakery, expanding further into the Melbourne wholesale market, broadening the product range, and much more.
- Within a couple of hours of your doorstep you’ll have everything from beaches to mountains, snowfields to National Parks. Take a picnic and explore the Gippsland Lakes region, or grab some sunscreen and a towel and soak up the sun on the golden expanse of Ninety Mile Beach. The multitude of National Parks in the area will give you a chance to become acquainted with native flora and fauna, while the town itself has ample education, health and sporting facilities for the kids.
- The Gippsland region is one of Australia’s most naturally diverse and beautiful areas
Asking price: $750,000 + Freehold Optional + SAV
$750,000 + Freehold Optional + SAV
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
This Ad has been viewed 296 times.