Gone fishing – Coastal North Queensland Hotel Package
- Operating from a country town on the North Queensland Coast, in an area renowned for its superb fishing and fabulous climate, this longstanding hotel has become a much-loved destination for local residents as well as the large number of tourists travelling through the region.
- Operating since the early 1920’s, the iconic hotel is based in a regional town 50km south of Townsville. Its range of services and facilities include:
- • Large Main Bar
- • Bistro (seating for up to 100)
- • Bottleshop
- • Children’s Entertainment Area
- • Beergarden with lush tropical surrounds
- • 11 Upstairs Accommodation Rooms (single/double, AC/No AC)
- The bistro serves a popular traditional pub menu, while the Bottleshop is part of a national buying group – maximising the business profitability through the group’s buying power and marketing.
- The 2,732sqm site is situated in the centre of the town, and with a local monopoly over the surrounding area the hotel generates consistently strong revenue throughout the year.
- The hotel also has a large two bedroom manager’s residence – an ideal first home from which to operate the business as well as explore the local area. The freehold title to the entire site is included in the asking price.
- The land itself has significant development potential – such as adding more accommodation - leaving the new owner free to capitalise on the strong regional growth and increasing tourism appeal of the area.
- Explore North Queensland – the ultimate lifestyle destination The town in which the business is based offers a laidback regional lifestyle, right on the coast, basking in the fabulous North Queensland sunshine and climate. Only a few kilometres from the hotel is a bird watchers paradise, the world heritage listed Cromarty Wetlands. The surrounding region is renowned for its fabulous beaches as well as being the gateway to the world heritage listed Great Barrier Reef. The nearby coastal city of Townsville offers everything from fabulous shopping, restaurants and cafes to comprehensive education and health facilities.
Asking price: $990,000 + SAV
$990,000 + SAV
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
North Queensland, Queensland, Australia