Leave the city behind with unique business & land package in regional ‘outback’ Queensland
- Located in a regional town in North West Queensland, this unique package is a chance to leave behind the smog and traffic jams of the big city once and for all.
- Instead you’ll be living amongst the clean fresh air, wide open spaces and friendly community for which regional Australia is renowned, while generating income from a well-established business with an impressive track record stretching back almost three decades.
- The business is comprised of a service station and diner, plus caravan park, located in a regional town halfway between Townsville and Mt. Isa.
- Operating since 1986 the well-presented service station – the first on the way into town - has become a much-relied upon stopping point for the large number of truck drivers passing through the area. The diner menu features a wide selection of traditional takeaway favourites and has become an equally popular choice for local residents as it has the many truck drivers stopping at the service station.
- The caravan park positioned next to the service station has six powered sites, swimming pool, facilities and ample vacant space for campers not requiring a power site. The park and diner are a welcome site for the steady flow of tourists travelling to and from the coast to ‘Outback’ destinations.
- The 2,473sqm site from which the business operates also includes a comfortable 3-bedroom residence for the new owner – making this opportunity a complete business, income, home and regional lifestyle package.
- With its fossil collection at the Discovery Centre and various other geological drawcards and natural beauty, the town continues to grow in terms of its tourism appeal - something which the service station, diner and caravan park are ideally placed to benefit from. When you’re not running the business take time to explore the region for yourself while the well-serviced town ensures you’ll want for nothing in terms of education and health facilities for you and the family.
ASKING PRICE: $750,000
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556