Outstanding regional NSW glass and aluminium specialist don’t settle for second best
- With this outstanding glass and aluminium business, there’s no need to compromise your business and lifestyle expectations. Instead you can reap the financial benefits of a well-established business with a proven track record while enjoying a superb coastal lifestyle featuring all the very best New South Wales has to offer.
- Based in a major coastal city two hours north of Sydney, this business has been servicing the city and wider Hunter Valley and Central Coast catchment for over 12 years.
- The business specialises in the design, production and installation of all things glass and aluminium. From shower screens to balustrading the business has worked on a wide range of residential and commercial projects including private residences, shopfronts, offices, pubs, hotels, multi-storey residential complexes and more.
- Its high quality workmanship and ability to customise solutions has seen it attract a diverse client base from the region – ranging from repeat work from local builders and the council through to a high volume of private work.
- It operates from a 300sqm factory with its ample facilities including workshop, showroom and office. Situated next to the port, the location has proven to be an ideal base from which to service the city and surrounding regional area.
- With the region’s strong local economy the business will continue to go from strength to strength, building on its outstanding track record.
- A mix of coastal, city and country, the region in which the business is based features all the best elements of Australian living. Take your time exploring its numerous pristine beaches and expansive parks, while both Sydney and the renowned wine growing region of the Hunter Valley are within easy reach.
- With plenty of local shopping, education and health facilities you’ll enjoy the convenience of city living but within a laidback coastal atmosphere. Judge for yourself why Lonely Planet ranked the city one of the Top 10 Cities to visit in 2011.
ASKING PRICE: $600,000 WIWO
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
New South Wales, Australia
This Ad has been viewed 209 times.