FREEHOLD GENERAL STORE/VIDEOS & MORE, MONTO, SEQ Location / Area Monto , near Bundaberg and Mundubbera, South East Queensland Business
- Type / Size A profitable freehold general store with prime exposure and excellent good-will. It includes a residence and has a mobile food van servicing businesses. A video outlet and potential for restaurant (larger dining area) are other attributes.
- Price on application Property Information The Store is very known + established and has excellent turnover.
- It trades 7 days per week The Store Sells Hot Take Away Food Meals for diners (Breakfast, lunch & dinner) Pizzas Golden Fried Chicken Franchise Coffee & Tea Bread, Buns & Bakery Lines Pies & Sausage Rolls Groceries and Food Items Drinks & Ice Creams Confectionary Cigarettes & Tobacco Dairy goods Smallgoods Ice Snack foods Stationary Items Gift lines Batteries & Sundry Items Newspapers
- The shop area includes 4 dining tables (2 inside and 2 outside) for up to 4 persons each. Civic Video Outlet This is a large area with an extensive range of DVDs and videos for hire. It provides excellent floor traffic and income and is easy to manage and operate. Internet Café This is a valuable asset that operates within the premises for use by clients. Vending Machines The business includes 2 vending machines which are located at the caravan park. Business Hours/Staff Details
- The business operates 5.30am to 8.30pm all week. The store is operated by the owner & 6 casual staff Laundry Operation The business has 2 commercial washes plus a dryer.
- This is used to do washing for commercial clients, motels and tradesman. It has potential for expansion. ‘Duckabout’ Mobile Food Van This is used to service local businesses for smokos and provides excellent income for minimal outlay. It has a well established clientele. Residence This is a comfortable weatherboard family home with: 3 bedrooms (main bedroom includes air conditioner) Lounge room Kitchen Bathroom with shower + toilet It is a very liveable family home. Additional Building / Granny Flat There is a separate building near the house with 2 additional bedrooms. This has a bathroom with shower and toilet and includes a large laundry area. This is ideal for relatives or rental income or the bedrooms could be converted to restaurant/dining (S.T.C.A.) Restaurant Potential There are 2 rooms that could easily be converted into a restaurant for evening meals if desired (S.T.C.A). These are located in the additional building/granny flat. Lockable Shed This is an ideal storage area for drinks and other non perishable items. Potential The Monto area is a growth area for coal mining.
- This brings extra employment and customers to this business. It also creates opportunities for more vending machines at the mine sites and business for the commercial laundry. Best Features Freehold property with excellent turnover + profits Includes owners residence Commercial kitchen ideal for dine in and takeaway clients Civic Video franchise included Mobile food van business & commercial washing and drying Prime location with close proximity to highway, businesses, showground, hospital, schools and motels
- Complete business manual included with business development ideas Reliable trained staff in place Ideal for family operation Additional Information This is a superb opportunity to buy a diverse and compact business with excellent turnover & cash flow. It is ideal for a family operation and has huge potential to expand if desired. This business is great value & includes valuable freehold.
Freehold asking price $795,000 plus SAV.
1300 722 556
Wide Bay-Burnett, Queensland, Australia