Refrigeration business + caravan camping and leisure industry specialist = more than one way to enjoy coastal regional New South Wales
- Comprised of not just one, but two leading regional businesses, this unique business package offers more than one chance to embrace the superb lifestyle available in regional coastal New South Wales.
- Operating from the same premises in a regional port city two hours north of Sydney, the two businesses can be purchased separately, or as a combined package.
- Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning Business
- The first business has been operating since 1980 and specialises in the sale and servicing of domestic & commercial air-conditioning, as well as domestic fridges and freezers.
- From schools and nursing homes through to the general public, the business has become a much relied upon service provider to the city and surrounding catchment.
- Its reputation for personalised service and strong word-of-mouth network sees the business continuing to grow and is well-placed for the future.
- Both businesses currently operate from the same premises with the option for a new owner to lease the site or purchase the freehold in addition to the asking price.
- Caravan, Camping & Leisure Industry Specialist
- Commencing in the early 1980’s the second business specialises in the sale and servicing of appliances for the caravan, camping and leisure industry market.
- Its specialist expertise sees it working on a wide range of products – from fridges and stoves through to air-conditioning and other appliances in trucks, caravans, and other camping equipment. With no other similarly capable providers based in the region, the business continues to go from strength to strength.
- The city in which the businesses are based was ranked as one of the top ten cities in Lonely Planet’s ‘Best in Travel 2011’ guide.
- It boasts a well-developed infrastructure with everything from excellent schools and medical facilities to fabulous shopping and world-class restaurants, while its natural beauty stretches from the nearby National Parks to magnificent beaches. The wineries of the Hunter Valley are within easy reach while Sydney is only a 2-hour drive.
ASKING PRICE 1: $140,000 + SAV Code: N29-041A
Asking Price 2: $70,000 + SAV Code: N29-041B
1300 722 556
New South Wales, Australia