p>Country lifestyle calling with Well-established Saw Mill in regional Victoria
- Operating from a regional property in Victoria’s northeast, two hours outside of Melbourne, this well-established saw mill has a history stretching back 35 years and is an ideal investment opportunity for anyone looking to generate income while enjoying a laidback country lifestyle.
- Processing solely hardwood green timber, the saw mill produces a broad range of timber products, including: • Post and rail fences • Stockyard rails • Structural timber • Oversized boards • Palings • Stakes & Surveyor pegs
- During its over three and a half decades in operation the saw mill has become a key supplier to a diverse client base including builders, timberyards, hardware retailers, particle board manufacturers and a long list of other commercial operators. In addition to its cash sales to local clients the business generates consistently strong turnover and income and has enjoyed considerable growth under its current ownerships’ management.
- The 50-acre property on which the fully-equipped saw mill is situated 15kms from the local town and close to key timber supply sources.
- With its established client base and having secured its timber allocation well into the future, the business is set to continue building on its 35-year success story.
- The local area is an ideal opportunity to experience a relaxed country lifestyle set amongst the abundant natural beauty of northeast Victoria. From sampling the offerings of the nearby wineries of the Yarra Valley to enjoying water sports on the Goulburn River or nearby lakes, the surrounding region is an ideal match for those seeking to escape the big city blues.
- Positioned within easy reach of the major regional centres, locally you’ll enjoy a closeknit regional community and still have access to excellent health, education and retail opportunities nearby.
ASKING PRICE: $1.3 Million
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
This Ad has been viewed 6741 times.