Live the dream with picturesque North Queensland Winery and Function Venue
- A unique opportunity to achieve the lifestyle you’ve always wanted – this winery and functions centre located in the picturesque Atherton Tablelands region is an ideal lifestyle/business opportunity in one of Australia’s most naturally beautiful regions.
- Operating from a 15 hectare property just inland from the coastal tourism hotspot of Cairns, this opportunity is comprised of a well-established and fully equipped winery and function centre.
- The winery has been operating for over 10 years and produces an award-winning range of wines, ports and liqueurs. With its products sold through the cellar door, online and other local businesses, the fully equipped winery is an ideal opportunity for any wine enthusiast or connoisseur to make their own mark. You’ll be supported by an expert staff - so no previous winemaking experience is required.
- The functions centre has been operating for over two years, and set amid landscaped gardens featuring scenic lake and woodland views, the centre has become a popular corporate and social functions venue. Capable of seating up to 100 and positioned only 5kms from the nearby town, the centre is becoming one of the region’s leading wedding and conference venues.
- Also on the property is a comfortable 5-bedroom residence – making this a complete business, home and lifestyle package.
- There’s ample scope and vacant land to grow both of the businesses moving forward – adding accommodation, wholesale wine distribution and export, even a golf course are just some of the possibilities.
- Someone new to Australia will struggle to find a more inspiring destination to relocate than tropical north Queensland. Located on the Tablelands, the local town enjoys a spectacular semi-tropical climate but without the extreme heat and humidity experienced along the coastline. With excellent school and health facilities nearby it’s a super location to raise a family, and you’ll have Cairns, Port Douglas and the Great Barrier Reef at your doorstep.
Asking price $2.5 Million WIWO
$2.5 Million WIWO
Contact InformationContact property
1300 722 556
North Queensland, Queensland, Australia